We typically fly 7 days a week, 365 days a year as long as weather conditions permit. We routinely accept telephone reservations from 9am to 8pm, though earlier and later flights can be arranged.
What is the 1-hour tour flight itinerary?
We can customize any flight, but a typical 1-hour flight takes you over the San Fernando Valley, past Warner Center, Calabasas/Topanga, Malibu Canyon, and Pepperdine University, then low-level over the Malibu coastline and beaches, then to Santa Monica beaches including the Santa Monica Pier and Venice, Marina Del Rey, Getty Center, then to Beverly Hills for a look at some famous homes such as the Playboy Mansion, then along Sunset Blvd. to the Hollywood Bowl and Hollywood-Highland Center, and on to the Downtown LA skyscrapers, Staples Center, Disney Music Hall, LA City Hall, Dodger Stadium, Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios, then back to the airport. Helicopter Tour Prices & Descriptions (here)
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, and purses and camera bags are allowed as well, but they are subject to search. We do not allow any big bags or large backpacks, however we can provide secure storage for them during your flight.
Can the helicopter doors be removed?
On warm days, doors off operations are permitted. This is typically done for photography flights to eliminate the chance of window glare at certain angles.
Do I need an ID on me?
Each adult should have a photo ID with them, such as driver’s license or passport.
How far in advance do I need to book my tour?
It is strongly recommended that you call us at least 24-48 hours in advance so you can reserve the flight time of your choice. We can accept reservations up to one year in advance.
What happens if I need to cancel my tour?
A non-refundable 15% deposit applies for all bookings. If you need to cancel your reservation you must contact us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight in order to avoid being charged the remaining 85%. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice and no shows will pay the full amount and there shall be no refunds. It is your responsibility to ask at the time of booking your flight if you have any concerns or questions regarding our cancellation policy. Note that cancellation policy may differ for flights scheduled between Feb. 13 and Feb. 15. See your flight confirmation for cancellation details. Gift certificates are non-refundable.
What about group or customized tours?
Call our Sales and Marketing office at 877 335 7038.